For our Easter Egg Hunt this year I planned a GPS hunt around my parents home in Utah. Three eggs were hidden at each coordinate, and they had to go to ten different coordinates to find their eggs. I divided all the family members into even groups and sent them out to find their eggs. I didn't think they were hidden very hard, but Brandon will disagree. I think they had fun hunting down the eggs and trying to be the first team back. You can tell by the number of fingers they are holding up which team came in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Team number 3 blamed their slowness on the faulty GPS unit, as you can tell by where their fingers are pointing. When they got back each person picked two eggs from the stash they had collected. In each egg was a number that corrasponded with a prize. Some prizes where pretty good, like $5, and others where so great, like expired coupons. I think everyone had a good time. Thanks Karen for the fun idea, since we did this with the Nield's last Easter.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
For our Easter Egg Hunt this year I planned a GPS hunt around my parents home in Utah. Three eggs were hidden at each coordinate, and they had to go to ten different coordinates to find their eggs. I divided all the family members into even groups and sent them out to find their eggs. I didn't think they were hidden very hard, but Brandon will disagree. I think they had fun hunting down the eggs and trying to be the first team back. You can tell by the number of fingers they are holding up which team came in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Team number 3 blamed their slowness on the faulty GPS unit, as you can tell by where their fingers are pointing. When they got back each person picked two eggs from the stash they had collected. In each egg was a number that corrasponded with a prize. Some prizes where pretty good, like $5, and others where so great, like expired coupons. I think everyone had a good time. Thanks Karen for the fun idea, since we did this with the Nield's last Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It was a lot of fun. Thanks for all your hard work to make it fun for all of us!
ReplyDeleteNo beta fish prize?!
ReplyDelete